Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Card Shares- The Greeting Farm and Pink Cat Studios

Hey everyone I just wanted to come and quickly update my blog. I know it has been awhile. Same old excuses life got busy. I have been posting videos weekly still on my YouTube Channel though. In fact, I just posted two more of some cards I created recently. I thought I would share here too.

The first card I made is a birthday card for my sister, I was motivated to start and finish it so I could enter ScrappinStampers (Jamie) 2000 Subbie Challenge.

 

Stamps: The Greeting Farm- Wild Things, Lawn Fawn- Harold's ABCs, Wooden Alpha (?)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Amy Tan
Cardstock: Bazzill (unsure of colour)
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Sequins 

You had to create a card using stamps of your choice to send to someone. I made my sister a card for her birthday, which is Wednesday. I made a spot inside to stick a gift card. Now I better get this in the mail!

The second card I made is for the "Crazy Hair" Challenge that Bethany- BAcraftygirl is having over on her channel.


Stamps: Pink Cat Studios- Enchanted Lily
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: American Crafts
Cardstock: Bazzill (unsure of colour)
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: n/a

I gave Lily purple hair. I had fun colouring it. Feel free to stop by my YouTube channel if you would like a look at both projects. I am hoping to have to some stuff to post both here and there soon!

Have a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment