Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge and Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge #4

Wow that title is a mouthful!

I have two cards that I made for challenges this week, so let's get to it while Bryar will let me write!

Here is what I created for the Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge:


Stamps: Kraftin Kimme "The Krafty Stamper"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: American Crafts
Cardstock: Bazzill (unsure of colour)
Colouring Medium: Watercolour pencils and Distress Ink
Embellishments: Studio G Adhesive Buttons

I think the stamp I used may be a retired one. I have been wanting to use her for awhile, and I coloured her to have ready when I figured out what I wanted to do. I decided today to finally use her. I created a 5.5 by 5.5 inch card and backed her with American Crafts paper. I broke into my adhesive button stash. I doodled around the edge to finish it off.

And here is what I created for the Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge #4, Which was April Showers bring May Flowers:



Stamps: Technique Tuesday
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Archival Ink
Papers: American Crafts, Watercolour Paper
Cardstock: Bazzill (unsure of colour)
Colouring Medium: Watercolour pencils

My hubby wanted me to make a Thank You card for him, so I thought it would be a great excuse to make a card for the current Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge. I went for more of the flowers side of things. I watercoloured the three flowers with a light wash of colour. I then fussy cut them out and glued them down. I then used my Ali Edwards small "Thanks a Million" stamp to make the sentiment, which I just stamped onto a green piece of pattern paper. I kept it really simple. no real embellisments, just some doodling around the outside.

So thanks for stopping by to check out my creations! I am hoping to have a new video up on my YouTube channel tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card, I adore the flowers! hope you have a fabby weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete