Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

My Entry: Sugar and Spice Challenge #7

Hi everyone!

I am back with my entry for the latest Sugar and Spice Challenge. The theme is: North American Patriotic - use the colours red and white or red, white, and blue! This is what I created:


Stamps: Whimsie Doodles "Canada Day"
Ink: N/A- Printed from my HP Printer
Papers: Recollections
Cardstock: Staples brand cardstock
Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Embellishments: Crystal and Red Stickles

Here is the video I did about my creation:



I found this great free digi awhile ago. It's from Whimsie Doodles. There is also a similar girl styled for the 4th of July too. I hope you all get a chance to participate in this challenge. I am going to try and make another entry if Bryar will let me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment